Friday, March 8, 2024

Tea Towels

When my son started his kitchen linen business, I bought some blanks to embroider and sell as well.  

Blooming Beauty by Embroidery Library

It offers me the opportunity to embroider some of the beautiful designs I amassed over the years.



I added a little butterfly and dragonfly button to two of these towels.

Jacobean pumpkins from Embroidery Library


When I embroidered this tea cloth, the design looked rather small, so I enlarged it a bit and embroidered it on either side.  Another design by Embroidery Library which can be purchased here.


I just love this cheeky hen with attitude from Embroidery Library.


Betty chicken is available here.


I thought about finishing all the kitchen towels and then post all the photos, but I just don't seem to get all done.  It's been over a month since I started writing this post and I manage to finish only 3 additional towels.  Eish.  So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store opened on Oregon Patchworks

Ever since winning the full Embroidery Studio by Sierra in 2004, I dabbled with digitizing designs as well as wanting to open an online stor...