I received a goody bag with lots of useful items by the group hosting the meeting. Thanks! I am sure they will come in handy.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
Viewers Choice
My Block a Day quilt was selected as winner of the Viewers Choice at our quarterly meeting last week. Surprisingly, the Art of Quilting Sampler Quilt attracted only two votes.
I received a goody bag with lots of useful items by the group hosting the meeting. Thanks! I am sure they will come in handy.
I received a goody bag with lots of useful items by the group hosting the meeting. Thanks! I am sure they will come in handy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby quilts with lovely hearts and edge to edge designs
Scrolling through my blog posts, I realize that I never posted photos of the two complete baby quilts I finished in March. It hasn't be...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
I finally finished a UFO from 2016 during the December holiday. Although it was only 4 blocks stitched into 2 runners, other projects were ...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...



No comments:
Post a Comment