Block 8 is a very busy block with hardly any space left for quilting. It consists out of a lot of pre-embroidered elements combined with satin and organza ribbon. After everything was stitched to the block, some more embroidery was added.
Whilst completing the block, I discovered 3 pins still stuck inside, so I had to unpick small areas to get them out.
Block 9 was a fun and easy block. I enjoyed the ribbon threading with just four embroidery elements to add although each took 75 minutes to embroider.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
A client of mine phoned me on Wednesday 19 December asking me if would be possible to make 2 sets of kneeling cushions with the accompanying...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...


No comments:
Post a Comment