Our kids from England have been visiting the past two weeks. It was such a blessed time with Aiden (4) and Nathan (22 months), Megan and Mark. The house is very quite now and with everything packed away just the memories remain.
Megan asked me to make a Sheppard's costume for Aiden's school play so while they were visiting friends on Friday morning, I came up with this.
He looks so proud. It was such a privilege to be able to make this for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment