Another one bites the dust! Yeah! I can't believe this took me 4 years. But in my defense, I only worked on this quilt Saturday afternoons.
Now to finish The Art of Quilting Sampler quilt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...
-
I finally finished a UFO from 2016 during the December holiday. Although it was only 4 blocks stitched into 2 runners, other projects were ...


A corner of the bible showing the fully embroidered background with couched metal threads and a wonderful rose in pink and yellow. This rose was stitched in a metal thread which was then wrapped with coloured silk. logo Digitizing
ReplyDelete