Although it is only 15 blocks stitched together, it took 2 days to complete as it is quite time consuming. It was done using the paper foundation technique.
Monday, July 1, 2013
Kaleidoscope runner
I made this runner a year ago whilst on holiday but was not allowed to post any photo's of it as it was made for our Quilt Festival. With the festival now under way, I can finally showcase this beautiful runner.
Although it is only 15 blocks stitched together, it took 2 days to complete as it is quite time consuming. It was done using the paper foundation technique.
Although it is only 15 blocks stitched together, it took 2 days to complete as it is quite time consuming. It was done using the paper foundation technique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
A client of mine phoned me on Wednesday 19 December asking me if would be possible to make 2 sets of kneeling cushions with the accompanying...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...

No comments:
Post a Comment