Brand new Innovis 10 sewing machines are for sale at nearly half price. They were set up for use during our quilt festival, but none of them was used. So, you can buy them cheap for only R2 800 just because their boxes was opened. Normal price is R4 500.
If you are interested, email me at wgeel@mweb.co.za. Only until Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment