About ten days ago, my Boss's wife phoned me and ask if I can embroider two names on tea towels for her son and his friend who is going camping. Another tea towel is then stitched to the backside and turned into a drawstring bag to store their cutlery in and to be used as well, as a tea towel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...



No comments:
Post a Comment