Sunday, June 2, 2024

Baby Stuff and shopping at Fabric8

Although a few weeks has passed since my previous post, I have been steadily busy embroidering, quilting and knitting as well as with Embroidery Girl's designs and Lemon Tree fabrics.  Busy, busy, busy.

First up was a teddy bear I embroidered for a very good colleague and dear friend's first grandchild.

I also embroidered a banner for my husband's niece who always order gifts for babies.



My Neighbour needed two spit cloths for a baby shower, and I had a real hard time embroidering them with my Brother 4000 acting up the whole entire time.  Turning embroidery time from 20 minutes into like 2 to 3 hours.  That was not so nice. 🙈  Going back to Dynamic Sewing Machines for the 3rd time this year.  


With our quilting group expanding to 9 members this year, I had to buy some more presents as I like to give them each a gift on their birthdays.  So, shopping at my favorite online sewing and crafting store Fabric8 I went where there is ALWAYS something I need.  You really should support this small business for the sheer amount of habby items they offer and extremely fast turnaround time.  I mean, who wouldn't love to receive their order wrapped as a gift?


Just look at all the stickers, everyone special.




Not to mention the adorable thank you package with all kinds of useful items.



They are so fast, I ordered on Sunday night and when I discovered on Monday, I want to add something to my order, it was too late.  The couriers already picked it up.  Oh well, this only meant I will have to go shopping again, whoop whoop!  

The also offer different WhatsApp groups for sewing, knitting, crochet etc.  Every Tuesday one can join them on YouTube for a free online class.  A fabulous mother and daughter team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Patch Posy Completed

After hours and hours of quilting, the Four Patch Posy quilt are finally finished.  As usual I combined free motion quilting with machine em...