The last project for 2023 done by our quilting group, was a sewing machine cover/mat. As I can't put a mat beneath my Brother Innovis 4000, I decided to rather use mine as an extra sewing space by adding 3 pockets to hold notions needed whilst working as I always need more space. I am still working on the pockets and have to quilt the whole project. This is what my sewing machine looks like thus far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment