Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Stained glass pictures

 My husband finished framing and hanging all the embroidered stained glass pictures and they are absolutely beautiful.























I also put the Heritage Quilt on our bed in place of the Latte Quilt which was on our bed since 2010.


The Latte Quilt - an extremely old photo from before the fire of 2014.
(The very first quilt I made - this post as well as this one refers.)

The two done in shades of purple below are in the guest room complimenting the satin/tafetta quilt I made in 2015.


Advanced beginner quilt

I added a turquoise border to the remaining butterfly which brought out the colors beautifully and gifted it to a dear friend of mine who had it framed in silver.

So proud of these beautiful embroideries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloemshow 2024

I won two 1st prizes at this year's Bloemshow as well as a floating trophy for the most entries entered by a single quilter which was 7 ...