I finished the second one, yeah! When I started with them last year, we intended to hang them above our bed on both sides, but that spaces will now be filled with two of the stained glass embroidered pictures. So I stitched away on this one not quite knowing what to do with it, but I found a place on the coffee table, so no time wasted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...
-
I finally finished a UFO from 2016 during the December holiday. Although it was only 4 blocks stitched into 2 runners, other projects were ...


No comments:
Post a Comment