Another beautiful design from BFC Creations
Sunday, March 29, 2020
Stained Glass Wall Hangings - 5
I've been embroidering this one as well as the Stained Glass Seahorse in between the playmats I am also working on. Having been housebound as a result of the Covid-19 lockdown does keep one committed to finishing projects. I still need to add the satin border, but as all shops that do not sell essentials are closed for 21 days, this will have to wait. I might find a piece in my stash though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...

looks gorgeous...
ReplyDelete