I have been working hard the past two weeks to finish this quilt in time for our general meeting held yesterday. As our quilting group co-hosted the meeting, we wanted to showcase our quilts to show how the same pattern can look completely different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...






No comments:
Post a Comment