It's been a few weeks since my last post. I am busy with various projects all in different stages, some of which are birthday presents, so I am not able to post pictures about them as the birthdays is still upcoming.
I did however finish the two Alzheimer Sensory Blankets our quilting group made (this previous post refers) Our guild will be donating this on Saturday at our next general meeting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...


Ag ek dreig al so lank om hiermee te begin, maar tot dusver het dit nog net by dreig gebly. Jy doen goed. My ma het alzheimers gehad en hulle kon vat en vroetel vir ure lank. Miskien moet ek en jy saam so-iets aanpak.... jy as my inspirasie!
ReplyDelete