This quilt is steadily progressing with another 4 blocks finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...




Dis mooi. Hoe groot gaan jy gaan?
ReplyDeleteSonja het aangebied dat ek haar blokke ook oorneem, maar ek wou net hierdie 24 blokke klaarkry. Ek gebruik net die 1m ongebleikte linne wat ek oorspronklik aangekoop het. Hy is 610 x 930mm groot.
Delete