I finally finished beading the centre piece of this quilt 5 years after finishing it. The difference is quite extraordinarily. Adding the 1350 or so beads by hand was definitely worth it.
Below is a photo of the quilt before the beads were added..
I started adding the beads before our house fire Luckily the quilt survived it!
Another UFO done! Better late than never I suppose...
You can read more about this quilt here and here.
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment