I bought this beautiful cherry fabric in 2010 and was so excited to use it for this project. While working on it, the ideas just kept coming like adding Swarovsky Crystals for the chicken's eyes and cherry buttons for the feet. I'm quite pleased with the end result and really proud of it. For once I did not use the embroidery machine at all on this project.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Welkom (Welcome) Banner
I have been working on this little quilt for the past 3 weeks for our Guild's Quarterly Challenge. Five ladies participated and every quilt turned out quite different and beautiful. Watch out for photo's of them on the Oranje Quilter's Guild blog in the next day of two over here.
I bought this beautiful cherry fabric in 2010 and was so excited to use it for this project. While working on it, the ideas just kept coming like adding Swarovsky Crystals for the chicken's eyes and cherry buttons for the feet. I'm quite pleased with the end result and really proud of it. For once I did not use the embroidery machine at all on this project.
I bought this beautiful cherry fabric in 2010 and was so excited to use it for this project. While working on it, the ideas just kept coming like adding Swarovsky Crystals for the chicken's eyes and cherry buttons for the feet. I'm quite pleased with the end result and really proud of it. For once I did not use the embroidery machine at all on this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment