Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Orders

After renewing the adverts on Facebook Marketplace, I received a few orders.  First was a 3d chicken stuffie ordered in the same colors as the sample.

Design from Embroidery Library

I also received orders for baby statistic bears.  The first was ordered in grey with black and white.  As the baby's room decor is done with panda's, I put a bow with pandas around his neck.

Available at Ofnah

Then I received an order for another two, but the lady didn't like the Ofnah bear, so she picked Tiny Ted.


These ones are a lot shorter, but I managed to fit all the wording.

Tiny Ted from Bee Stitchin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store opened on Oregon Patchworks

Ever since winning the full Embroidery Studio by Sierra in 2004, I dabbled with digitizing designs as well as wanting to open an online stor...