Saturday, January 5, 2019

New Projects 2019

It's a new year and time for a new project, or 2 or 3...  Whilst at home during December, I decided to start with 2 quilts that I have been putting of for a few years now to work on all my unfinished projects.  But I am done waiting now and started to cut these beauties.

First up these 24 x 0.5m fabrics were cut up into 6 x 2.5" strips each for a queen size quilt.



I then cut the fabric for the frame as well as the border for my mystery quilt.


And lastly I started cutting this gorgeous bundle of 30 Jinny Beyer fabrics for another Queen size quilt.


I am so excited to start these 2 quilts at last!  Just a pity I still have to work full time...


2 comments:

  1. Lieflike lap, altyd so lekker om met 'n nuwe projek te begin, maar bloed om die outjie klaar te kry, is 'n ander ding. Wag om te sien wat jy gaan maak.

    ReplyDelete

Bloemshow 2024

I won two 1st prizes at this year's Bloemshow as well as a floating trophy for the most entries entered by a single quilter which was 7 ...