Fighting migraines and then the flu meant that very little time had been spent creating. I am busy quilting the Art of Quilting quilt and finishing the Block a Day quilt, but they are still works in progress.
The only project I did finish was 4 spit cloths using the Two Peas in a pod set from A Stitch and a Half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
A client of mine phoned me on Wednesday 19 December asking me if would be possible to make 2 sets of kneeling cushions with the accompanying...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...


No comments:
Post a Comment