Sunday, June 19, 2016

Row by Row Quilt - Row 3

Our Guild changed the Quarterly Challenges to just one challenge for this year - a quilt designed by various of the Quilting Groups.  9 groups each contributed a block to make up this quilt using various traditional methods.  Being an avid machine embroiderer, I decided to make my applique blocks using machine embroidery designs.

For the row of hearts, I used Mollymine's Crazy heart designs.  You can find them here.

I hope to create a vintage look with this quilt.

I am way behind though.  Will have to put in more hours with this project if I want to be finished in time!










1 comment:

  1. ...hier kom `n wenner! Sien uit om voltooide kwilt te sien. Uitstekende idee. Baie mooi Wilna!

    ReplyDelete

Curved Log Cabin Quilt

For 2026's National Quilt Day, the  South African Quilters' Guild  choose the curved log cabin pattern.  I have been wanting to stit...