Our little pocket rocket, aka Luna, ripped her brand-new jacket. Luckily for my embroidery machine, so I just embroidered two patches and sew them to her jacket. Just in time for the icy cold weather.
Thursday, July 11, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby quilts with lovely hearts and edge to edge designs
Scrolling through my blog posts, I realize that I never posted photos of the two complete baby quilts I finished in March. It hasn't be...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
I finally finished a UFO from 2016 during the December holiday. Although it was only 4 blocks stitched into 2 runners, other projects were ...
-
I have started to use some of the stitch outs I bought from Stichdelight in January 2024 ( this post refers). At this stage only cushion...


No comments:
Post a Comment