Thursday, April 18, 2024

Store opened on Oregon Patchworks

Ever since winning the full Embroidery Studio by Sierra in 2004, I dabbled with digitizing designs as well as wanting to open an online store.  Last month I did just that.  So, besides getting everything that I have so far loaded onto the website, I haven't had time for anything else.  But I don't complain.  It's about time I stopped dreaming and took action although it is a daunting task whilst still working nearly fulltime.

It is a heap of admin before the designs can be loaded - getting all the different formats made, changing all the instruction sheets by removing any personal websites and email addresses to include only Oregon Patchworks contact details and copywrite info as well as photos and lastly the necessary pdf and zip files.

This is my what my store's thumbnail looks like and by clicking here you can visit the Embroidery Girl's online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store opened on Oregon Patchworks

Ever since winning the full Embroidery Studio by Sierra in 2004, I dabbled with digitizing designs as well as wanting to open an online stor...