Thursday, January 5, 2023

Floral Bear

I embroidered another Floral Bear to determine an asking price as well as the size.  When I originally embroidered one in October 2022 (this post refers) I wasn't expecting to start earning money by selling embroidered items as I was still employed at the time.  But it is such a cutie, I thoroughly enjoyed stitching another one.


Sitting up it measures 25cm and 33cm total length.


The pattern calls for fleece, but I prefer to stitch the bear on bridal satin.


The pattern does include a version for a boy as well and will look like this.


The pattern is available here from Louisa Meyer Originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloemshow 2024

I won two 1st prizes at this year's Bloemshow as well as a floating trophy for the most entries entered by a single quilter which was 7 ...