I've been embroidering on these a few weeks. At this stage it is just puzzle pieces which will be stitched together to form 2 handbags, one in red tones and the other one in black and grey. Although I love BFC creations designs, these ones haven't grown on me yet. The crazy quilting part is fine, but the embroidery done on the various pieces is not up to their usual standard. If I had known this beforehand, I would have added other designs. But, the final product might surprise me when it's done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...


No comments:
Post a Comment