A set of towels embroidered for friends of mine attending a wedding this weekend. Always a popular choice.
I got so frustrated with myself last night sorting through nearly 1 500 different Alphabet folders to find the one that will do. That is the problem with having so many designs.... What to choose?
So, I decided I will subdivide it further into categories for babies, children, flowers etc. Also renaming the folders so that I can see at a glance which contains lower as well as upper case will make a huge difference. And lastly putting the Windows fonts separate as well as they are utilized with other monograms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...

No comments:
Post a Comment