Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wedding present

A set of towels embroidered for friends of mine attending a wedding this weekend.  Always a popular choice.


I got so frustrated with myself last night sorting through nearly 1 500 different Alphabet folders to find the one that will do.  That is the problem with having so many designs....  What to choose?

So, I decided I will subdivide it further into categories for babies, children, flowers etc.  Also renaming the folders so that I can see at a glance which contains lower as well as upper case will make a huge difference.  And lastly putting the Windows fonts separate as well as they are utilized with other monograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloemshow 2024

I won two 1st prizes at this year's Bloemshow as well as a floating trophy for the most entries entered by a single quilter which was 7 ...