Now they will each have a handy mitt to use in the kitchen for those hot pot handles.
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Birthday Presents
This year I started early with our quilting group's birthday presents and have all of them done already. I used the Bumblebee Mini Mitt design of A Stitch and a Half and just replace the Bumblebee with different motifs from the Time for Tea collection from the same designer.
Now they will each have a handy mitt to use in the kitchen for those hot pot handles.
Now they will each have a handy mitt to use in the kitchen for those hot pot handles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...





No comments:
Post a Comment