Block Number 7 of this quilt is finished. It is quite a busy block with lots of different techniques used. All of the designs was embroidered separately and then attached to the block. The 0.5m braid used in the centre panel was home made as well using 10m crochet thread in total which were spun with the bobbin winder on top of the machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Curved Log Cabin Quilt
For 2026's National Quilt Day, the South African Quilters' Guild choose the curved log cabin pattern. I have been wanting to stit...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
Two fellow quilters visited me mid-June to get some tips for making a Jelly Roll Rug. I am no professional but having done one already I wa...
-
I finally finished a UFO from 2016 during the December holiday. Although it was only 4 blocks stitched into 2 runners, other projects were ...

Stunning!!!!
ReplyDelete