Since my husband fell of a ladder on the 26th of April, quilting, machine embroidery and any as well as every kind of hobby has ground to a halt. You grow accustom to your way of life and when something major like this happens and everything comes down to one person, it kind of opens your eyes again to appreciate your spouse especially for what he contributes to your everyday existence.
Whilst he was in hospital and rehab for a little more than two weeks, I took these blocks along and stitched them. There is now only 4 left and then I can start putting this quilt together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bohemian Quilt Block 7
When I started the Edge to Edge designs, I didn't realize that it would eventually take almost a year to get all 60 of them done, other...
-
After finishing the twisted log cabin runners, I decided to finish this quilt which I started in 2023 when I was unemployed. Although onl...
-
A client of mine phoned me on Wednesday 19 December asking me if would be possible to make 2 sets of kneeling cushions with the accompanying...
-
At one of our Guild's quarterly meetings last year, kits for making a thumb pincushion was handed out as gifts to all attending. Whil...




No comments:
Post a Comment