Saturday, April 8, 2017

Finishing more of those pesky UFO's

I have been steadily picking away at all those unfinished projects over the last week or so and manage to finish a few.

First up a toiletry bag using the seminole technique which our quilting teacher, Iessie Steenberg, showed us in 2013.




Then I remembered that we used to have beautiful bookmarks before the fire, so I embroidered one each for me, my husband and son (both named Trevor).


I finally embroidered this baby jacket after having it since who knows when.  A lucky mother-to-be will be receiving it shortly.



I then finish this carry bag for the A3 cutting mat with pockets for quilting rulers, rotary cutter etc. 




This class was presented during a National Quilting Day festival held at the local CUT in 2012 I think?  Me and fellow quilter, Sonja Snyman attended one of the other classes and bought this kit.

2 comments:

  1. Nou as jy by jou op datum is, kom gerus oor. Hier is genoeg om jou verder besig te hou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O genade nee! Jy wil nie weet hoeveel halwe goed is hier nie.

      Delete

Bloemshow 2024

I won two 1st prizes at this year's Bloemshow as well as a floating trophy for the most entries entered by a single quilter which was 7 ...