Monday, July 21, 2014

Embroidered toys for Aiden (2)


Another few toys I made for Aiden.  Having a few hundred thousand designs, it is impossible to keep track of the websites of all the free one's.  I think this little frog came from the Cuties website as well.  Unfortunately it has been down for a few months now, so it will do no good adding the link.
 
A cute, or is it grumpy? frog face.
 
Ollie Owl - from GG designs embroidery

This gorgeous set of Teddy's from Inspiration Mutz was a definite choice.  I fell in love with the designs the moment I saw them and just had to buy them.  I wanted to do the bunny family is well but unfortunately ran out of time.
 
 
Baby Bear

Mama Bear



and Papa Bear
 


The family.  Aren't they just beautiful?

My son-in-law was real perplexed when I said I need unused cat litter to finish up Aiden's toys!  As I wrote in last week's post, I did all the embroidery and stitching at home.  After my husband stuffed them, I just added the cat litter in zip lock bags to the bottom before closing them up and Voila! standing proud.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloemshow 2024

I won two 1st prizes at this year's Bloemshow as well as a floating trophy for the most entries entered by a single quilter which was 7 ...